Sunday, May 21, 2006

Jack Frost can bite my shivering ass

It is May 21, if I am not mistaken. And this afternoon, during a birthday barbecue, there fell from the sky something not unlike snow. Granted, it was not totally LIKE snow. It was mostly like little globs of Icee flug from thousands of tiny spoon-ended straws up in the sky, making the driveway and deck slippery and encrusting the woven doormat. I don't mind winter. I don't think I'll mind snow drifts lining the driveway throughout January and February. But ice falling from the sky at the end of May just seems apocalyptic. And it's cold.

2 Comments:

Anonymous peripateticpolarbear said...

Preach it.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Rev Dr Mom said...

Oh yeah....I remember the Mother's Day in VT when it snowed...not a good thing at all.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home