Thursday, April 06, 2006

We can pretend

that I haven't gone almost two months without writing anything in this space. More importantly, we can pretend that someone has been checking it every few hours wondering when that next post will appear. Sorry, dude. Update: We're in New York. It's breathtaking. I miss my Florida friends. It's snowing here. I promised myself I would find time to write every day. I haven't. We sold some cars. We bought a Jeep. Buttercup has been shoveling snow. Xerxes has what may be a date. I'm in love with the view out of all my windows. We have room - come visit. Office View

2 Comments:

Anonymous peripateticpolarbear said...

Oh but I'm so glad you're back! Even if you are forcing your child into shoveling labor!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Rev Dr Mom said...

Welcome back!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home