Monday, June 20, 2005

Extreme Makeover - Blog Edition!

Thanks to the amazingly generous help of a certain someone who knows who she is, my blog is now Bee-You-tiful. (Hah! Get it??? Bees!) I will not out the person who helped me, because it might be wise for her to hide her mad skillz from others, like me, who might come begging for help. But check it, my blog looks so good I might have to come up with something decent to write in it now. The awful pressure. To my designer, thank you, thank you, thank you. To the rest of you, don't be fooled by the rocks that I've got.

6 Comments:

Blogger PPB said...

ohmigosh, it's bodacious! blindingly beautiful! bountiful in its blessings! I'll stop now.

It does look awesome.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Start Earning Money 15 Minutes From Now Guaranteed!
By using a very simple automated program I have developed you can be making real money in as little as 15 minutes.

Simply use the program, insert your ID, and add a paragraph of data and click done!

This is brand new.

This is not like anything you have ever seen.



http://www.swapclix.com/offer

8:46 AM  
Blogger Moreena said...

Wow, looks like the bee attracted spam! (comment above) Isn't it usually the other way around?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I love the bee. I also can honestly say that I have never seen an infomercial on a blog. You must have some kinda powers!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Sarah Dylan Breuer said...

LOVE the new look! Congratulations!

Blessings,

Dylan

2:24 PM  
Blogger geekfarm said...

EWWWWW Bees! Do you like bees? I like bees! Bee spelled backward is EEB!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home